How harmful are pills for potency
Many men before intimacy tend to visit a pharmacy to buy a miracle drug that increases potency. This is especially true for those who go to the meeting for the first time. But do they all think about whether pills are harmful for potency? Probably not.
Myth or reality: Modern scientists are so concerned about this problem that they decided to conduct research. And here’s what they found: almost all drugs that increase potency can lead to deafness. A large number of men suffering from hearing loss were invited for the experiment. It turned out that 70% of the subjects for a long time took drugs to improve erections, but these data are not official.
Today in online pharmacies you can find a wide variety of medicines to enhance potency. It is worth considering some of them in more detail.
It is the most well-known and popular drug among the male population. Its action is based on the expansion of blood vessels, which contributes to the filling of the penis with blood. As a result, the erection is significantly enhanced and is natural. But the disadvantage of Viagra is the need to use it before each sexual act, and, like any pharmacological drug, Viagra has its own side effects:
- disorders in the gastrointestinal system;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- visual impairment;
- pain in the back;
- puffiness of the eyelids;
- drug dependence on alcohol and food intake;
- psychological addiction to the drug.
There are many drugs with the same active substance as viagra, for example: kamagra, silagra, sildigra, aurogra, zenegra.
It is considered more effective than Viagra, and it is also newer. Its advantage is a longer action and the absence of dependence on food and alcohol. But Cialis is an expensive medicine and many people can’t afford it.
Like Viagra, it also has its own contraindications, these include:
- incompatibility with certain drug groups;
- possible swelling of the eyeball.
Like viagra, this drug has many analogues, among them: tadasip, tadalis, tadora, sildalist and others.
Who can take it and who can’t?
These drugs are not considered therapeutic. However, the harm of pills for potency is not considered fully proven. But there are some rules that should not be ignored.
- It is unacceptable to take drugs that increase potency for people who are under 18 years of age.
- Those over 60 should use these products with extreme caution and only after consulting a doctor.
- It is impossible to reconcile the abuse of alcohol and drugs.
- People who have problems with BLOOD pressure and cardiovascular diseases can get a heart attack during sexual intercourse. Therefore, before taking any generics, you should consult a therapist.
- Start using tablets with minimal doses.
- You should not take medicines on a daily basis. Ideal 1-2 times a week.
And most importantly, you should avoid buying fakes. Therefore, all medicines can only be purchased in online pharmacies that have a good reputation.