How to increase libido? After all, sexual activity is an important indicator of health for both men and women. In addition, intimate relationships largely determine the quality of life. But what if you absolutely do not want intimacy, and sexual caresses do not give pleasure? Decreased libido or lack of sexual desire, today, is becoming an increasingly common problem regardless of gender differences.
There are psychological and physiological reasons for the violation of attraction. But more often there are several reasons at the same time. Therefore, the approach should be comprehensive.
Increased libido for men and women:
- Pay attention to family relationships! Quarrels and conflicts destroy sex life in more than half of cases. The only way out is a frank conversation. Learn not to hush up problems with your partner, but to clarify them. Very often we are haunted by misunderstandings. Then we attribute our conjectures to another, which does not correspond to the real state of things. Arrange an evening of revelations. Tell your spouse about your doubts and suspicions. The sooner you solve all the pressing issues, the sooner you will experience the joy of sex again. And at the same time, further relations with the partner will be restored.
- Physical health! Any kind of physical activity can increase libido. It is clinically proven that daily walks, running or swimming. With regular classes, contribute to a qualitative improvement in sexual life.
Balanced nutrition! Review your diet. It is very important that the foods you eat contain all the necessary trace elements. For example, halibut, salmon, shellfish, oysters increase sexual desire due to the fatty acids present in their composition. Dark chocolate, eggs, avocado, bananas have stimulating, erogenous properties. Some spices also excite: pepper, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, garlic, onion.
Do not forget about zinc – a very important trace element, which is the building material for testosterone. Meat, nuts and seafood are rich in it and allow you to naturally restore the level of the hormone. A number of studies have shown that there are many herbs that help increase libido. Celery, mint, parsley (and especially ginseng, which is called the root of life) stimulate the activity of the reproductive system. They can be used in the form of decoctions or infusions, as well as seasonings for other dishes.
- Enough sleep! For a full-fledged intimate life, it is important to sleep at least eight hours at night. This will provide you with much-needed rest and recuperation. In addition, testosterone is actively produced at night in men and in some quantities in women. The result will be, with good health. Men have night and morning erections. And women have psychophysiological readiness for sexual contact.
Especially for men:
- Alcohol and smoking! Give up bad habits. They depress the nervous system. Smokers with experience have thinned blood vessels. Impotence develops due to a decrease in blood flow to the penis. Alcohol affects the production of sex hormones. For example, beer contains phytoestrogen (an analogue of female sex hormones), which replaces endogenous testosterone. Dulls libido and also reduces erectile function. Take care of your attraction in the perspective of age-related changes and the formation of chronic diseases.
- Uneven sex life! Too violent and active sexual life, its complete absence or alternation with periods of prolonged abstinence affect male sexual health. Try to normalize your relationship with your partner and ensure regular sexual activity. Firstly, in this way, you will become more stress-resistant, and secondly, to prevent a number of diseases of the reproductive system, and therefore a premature decrease in potency.
Increase libido only for women:
- Learn to give yourself pleasure with simple things. Develop sensitivity: touch, smell, hearing… Favorite music, a subtle fragrance of perfume, a touch of silk fabric – all this can become a source of pleasure for your sensuality. Relax, forget about all the worries and troubles.
- Feel your body, love it. Consider yourself carefully in the mirror: the expressiveness of the eyes, the curve of the hip, a lock of hair, the grace of the hand. You are unique! There is no other such! Feel yourself, look through the eyes of men, imagine their admiration. Remember! Men love different women: redheads, blondes and brunettes, with different facial features. Accept yourself as you are, and you will get the most out of life.
- A great way to increase sexual desire is a longer foreplay. Explain to your partner that you need even more sexual caresses before intercourse. Most likely, he will not mind. Turn on your imagination, improvise!
In a busy life schedule, do not forget to pay attention to sex and be happy!