Signs of impotence: At the moment, impotence remains a problem for many men. Statistics show that about half of the stronger sex after 40 years suffer from this disease. Almost a third of men face this problem at the age of 18.
Doctors are sounding the alarm, because impotence and erectile dysfunction have gained global proportions. Next, we will tell you what kind of disease it is, how it manifests itself, why it happens, and most importantly, how to treat it?
What kind of disease is impotence?
In general terms, potency is the ability to have full sexual intercourse in a man. This requires a number of conditions:
- Sexual arousal;
- Member tension;
- Persistent erection during sexual intercourse;
If at least one of these conditions has not been achieved, or has not been fully manifested, then this may be a sign of erectile dysfunction or impotence.
Doctors say that impotence is not a disease. In fact, these are symptoms that lead to the fact that a man cannot perform sexual intercourse. The penis may not be in an erect state for a long time, or it may not reach it at all.
Quite often, against the background of impotence, a man begins to suffer from various complexes, sometimes marriages collapse. This disease can appear for various reasons:
- neurogenic. In particular, diseases affecting the central nervous system, strokes, injuries and more. Also, the cause may be a weak conduction of nerve impulses on the way from the brain to the cavernous body;
- hormonal. Very often, men over 40 years old, with extra pounds, suffer from the disease. At this age, the body begins to produce significantly less testosterone. Because of this, the erection occurs more slowly, it can abruptly pass during sexual intercourse. Excessive production of prolactin can lead to impotence, because it is an antagonist of male hormones. Therefore, problems with the endocrine system are one of the causes of problems with potency. If there is less hair on the body, the voice has increased, extra pounds have appeared – all this may be a sign of endocrine system disorders;
- local. The disease can occur due to disorders in the work of the genitals. In particular, this leads to a violation of the internal secretion of the testicles, diseases of the prostate gland and seminal tubercle, malformations and various diseases in the penis;
- medications. Impotence can be a side effect of prolonged use of certain medications. This problem is solved by replacing one tool with another.
It is also worth remembering that vascular impotence can lead to impotence. It develops as a result of diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, pathologies of the cardiovascular system.
Symptoms signs of impotence
Impotence is characterized by the following signs:
- there is no traditional erection at night and in the morning;
- with strong sexual arousal, an erection does not occur;
- during the day, the erection appears less than before;
- insufficient erection during arousal;
- during sexual intercourse, the erection weakens;
- early ejaculation. At the same time, it can occur even before the penis enters the partner.
There are also different symptoms that depend on the specific disease. With organic impotence, erection problems become apparent not immediately, but gradually:
What is the danger of impotence
If signs of impotence appear, then they cannot be ignored, it is necessary to start treatment as early as possible. Otherwise , it is fraught with the following consequences: the lack of the possibility of a normal sexual life; chronic congestive prostatitis.
With the restoration of sexual strength, Viagra or other pills can always help you.